We are pleased to announce that starting Monday 3/22/2021, we will be allowing clients back into the building! This is a phased progression, and we will still be practicing social distancing. We will allow one family member into the building, and a mask will still be required to enter our facility. We will accommodate outside of these restrictions as we can under special circumstances. All food orders, medication orders, and procedures that are scheduled with a technician (nail trims, anal glands, etc) will still be done curbside for the time being and will still need to be a scheduled ahead (see curb-side check-in procedure below).
Thank you for hanging in there with us this past year and being patient with all of our procedure changes we have made to help keep the community safe and healthy! We look forward to seeing you in person soon!
Curb-side check in:
- We request all clients call from their car in the parking lot to check-in for an appointment.
- After checking in over the phone, please wait inside your car with your pet until a staff member comes out to retrieve you pet and bring them inside while keeping appropriate social distancing. The doctor or tech will communicate with you by phone or coming out to the parking lot.
- You are welcome to schedule a drop off appointment instead of being seen in a regular appointment. Please call to schedule a time for drop off. When you are here, a staff member will bring your animal inside.
Prescription refills/food orders:
- As always, please call ahead for medication orders and refills.
- When you arrive to pick up an order, please call from your car and a staff member will bring your order out to you. Payment can be made over the phone at the time of the order or can be taken inside by staff when you arrive for pick up.
- Most of our prescription food and medication is available for home delivery through our online store. If you already have an account set up, please use our online store when available. If you need assistance setting up an online account, please ask a staff member for help.
What we are doing here:
- We already maintain stringent cleaning protocols, including disinfecting common areas and exam room surfaces. We will be increasing these efforts to include disinfecting our lobby several times daily.
- All surfaces in each exam room will continue to be disinfected after every visit.
- Staff members have been instructed to stay home if they feel ill, have a fever, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please help us stay healthy:
- Please do not come to the clinic if you, or anyone you are in close contact with, are feeling ill or have a fever or have had respiratory symptoms in the last 2 weeks. Call to reschedule your appointment if this occurs.
If you are feeling ill or have a fever, if you have had respiratory symptoms in the last 2 weeks or if you have had contact with a known COVID-19 positive person, and your pet has an emergent problem and needs to be seen, schedule a drop off appointment. We recommend having a family member or friend pick up and bring in the pet for you. Thank you for your support and patience.