Click here to access or
sign up for your PetPortal
Click here to access or
sign up for MyVetStoreOnline
We continue to operate by “curbside service” only. While we are operating curbside, we are not allowing pet owners to enter the facility. Due to the physical/size limitations in our waiting and exam rooms, there is no way to maintain any sort of social distancing. We understand that this option may be undesirable for some of our clients, but in order to remain open and continue providing care for all of our patients, we feel that this is the most viable option at this time. We will allow clients into our building in very special circumstances, such as end-of-life care, but will do so with proper social distancing etiquette, limited number of family members present, and facial coverings required
Curb-side check in:
- We request all clients call from their car in the parking lot to check-in for an appointment.
- After checking in over the phone, please wait inside your car with your pet until a staff member comes out to retrieve you pet and bring them inside while keeping appropriate social distancing. The doctor or tech will communicate with you by phone or coming out to the parking lot.
- You are welcome to schedule a drop off appointment instead of being seen in a regular appointment. Please call to schedule a time for drop off. When you are here, a staff member will bring your animal inside.
Prescription refills/food orders:
- As always, please call ahead for medication orders and refills.
- When you arrive to pick up an order, please call from your car and a staff member will bring your order out to you. Payment can be made over the phone at the time of the order or can be taken inside by staff when you arrive for pick up.
- Most of our prescription food and medication is available for home delivery through our online store. If you already have an account set up, please use our online store when available. If you need assistance setting up an online account, please ask a staff member for help.
What we are doing here:
- We already maintain stringent cleaning protocols, including disinfecting common areas and exam room surfaces. We will be increasing these efforts to include disinfecting our lobby several times daily.
- All surfaces in each exam room will continue to be disinfected after every visit.
- Staff members have been instructed to stay home if they feel ill, have a fever, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please help us stay healthy:
- Please do not come to the clinic if you, or anyone you are in close contact with, are feeling ill or have a fever or have had respiratory symptoms in the last 2 weeks. Call to reschedule your appointment if this occurs.
If you are feeling ill or have a fever, if you have had respiratory symptoms in the last 2 weeks or if you have had contact with a known COVID-19 positive person, and your pet has an emergent problem and needs to be seen, schedule a drop off appointment. We recommend having a family member or friend pick up and bring in the pet for you. Thank you for your support and patience.